Julie tagged me with this meme. It’s going around like a bad cold. I caught it from Book Calendar last week, on my blog I’ll Never Forget The Day I Read A Book!. I gave it to Aunti Dar (I had nothing to do with her pop-up infection, honest) and Dar passed the infection on to Julie. Now it’s back to me again, on ROTUS this time.
The rules of this
pandemic meme are:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
OK then, here is my memoir:
I want to surpass John Chow.
Who shall I infect this time? hmmmmmmm
Remember, always practice safe blogging.